Hey, guys welcome to nikhilnishankar.in in this post I am going to tell you 30 Useful Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows so let’s get started
What Are the Benefits of Using Keyboard Shortcuts?
Below are some benefits of using keyboard shortcuts
• Through keyboard shortcuts you can do your work effortlessly
• It saves your time.
• gives professional look to your work.
Now let’s move towards…
Read More:- How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently
30 Useful Keyboard shortcuts for windows
• Windows = Action centre of windows will opened
• Ctrl + C = To copy selected text
• Ctrl + V = To Paste selected text
• Ctrl + A = To select entire text
• Ctrl + T = To open new tab in browser
• Ctrl + H = To Open history of browser
• Ctrl + Shift + delete = To delete history
• Ctrl + shift + n = To go into ingonito mode
• Ctrl + D = To bookmark tab
• Ctrl + shift + T = To restore tab recently opened
• Ctrl + alt + delete = To open task manager
• Windows + D = To minimize and maximize program
• Windows + prtsc = To take screen shot
• Windows + E = To Open File Explorer
• Windows + F = To open feedback centre
• Windows + S = To search apps,documents,files etc on your PC
• Windows + T = To Highlight Your Tabs In Taskbar
• Windows + U = To open access centre
• Windows + V = To open Clipboard
• Windows + Esc = For Doing a windows search
• Windows + H = For voice typing in MSword
• Windows + I = To open settings
• Windows + L = To lock the screen
• Windows + tab = For multitasking
• alt + f4 = To switch off program
• alt + f4 + enter =To shut down
• alt + tab = To switch into applications
• Ctrl + Y = To delete folder
• Ctrl + Z = To restore deleted folder
• shift + taskbar = To create a new file
Read More:- Top 10 Most Useful Websites For Students
So guys in this post I told you 30 useful keyboard shortcuts for windows and their importance I hope you like this post.
Thanks for Reading.
2 thoughts on “30 Useful Keyboard shortcuts for windows”
Nice Post, keep helping people!
very interesting, but hard to remember