What is Jio Fiber Service ID
When a customer buys a Jio Fiber service he gets a certain accessory and a customer-specific unique Identity series of numbers to that user. Now this ID is used to give service and manage the user by Jio.
How to get Jio Fiber Service ID
Customer having Jio Fiber service only gets this service ID, your other Jio service ID is different and Jio fiber service ID is different. When you get errors or issues with Jio Fiber service Jio customer care can track and solve your issue.
At the time of installing Jio fiber, you get a Jio Fiber Service ID which you will get in your message mail, whose starting digit will be a total of 12 digits.
What is the use of Jio Fibre Service ID?
It is used in many places like
- It can be used to log in instead of your mobile number Jio Fiber and related services.
- While registering to a MyJio account.
- While complaining about Speed of connection etc.
- Jio store login in TV.
How To Find Your Jio Fiber Service ID
To find your Jio Fiber service ID, you can follow these steps:
- Open the MyJio app & go to the Jio Fiber section.
- Now Log in using your registered mobile number and password.
- Now tap on the Generate OTP option and enter the OTP you received.
- Alternatively, for convenience, you can also link your JioFiber Account to your existing Jio service by tapping on “Link New Account“, for this you should be an existing MyJio user.
- Alternatively, you can also find the service ID on the email sent to you when you first subscribed to Jio Fiber, or on your bill statement.
- You can also check with customer support for the service ID.
How to Get Jio ID and Password
To get a Jio ID and password, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Jio website or download the MyJio app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Tap on the “Sign Up” or “Create New Account” button.
- Fill in your personal details, including your mobile number, name, and email address.
- Create a strong password that meets the requirements and which can be remembered by you.
- Click on “Submit” or “Create Account” to complete the registration process.
- When your account is created, a verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the verification code to verify your mobile number and activate your account.
- After successful verification, you will be able to log in to your Jio account using your mobile number and the password you created.
Note: If you forget your Jio ID or password, you can use the “Forgot ID/Password” option on the login page to reset it.
How do I create a Jio service ID?
1. Open the Jio app and click on ‘sign up’.
2. Type your Jio SIM number and click on ‘generate OTP.
3. Enter the OTP (which is sent to your registered mobile number) and the email id.
4. Set the password.
5. Tap on ‘sign up’.
6. You will receive a verification link on your email ID, verify that.
7. Your Jio account will be activated.
How can I create a Jio ID without a Jio SIM?
There is no other bypass option to create a Jio ID without a Jio SIM, you can ask your friend who has a Jio SIM and use it for Jio ID creation.
Hope you got the help and solution from this article.
If you have any doubts or questions do ask us in the comment box.