To remove a device from BT Virus Protect, you can follow these steps:
- Open the BT Virus Protect app on your device.
- Click on the “Devices” tab.
- Locate the device you want to remove and click on it.
- Click on the “Uninstall” button.
- This will remove the BT Virus Protect app from the selected device. Note that this will not delete the device from your account, it will just remove the app and its protection from the device. If you want to delete the device from your account, you will need to do that separately.
Certainly! Here are a few more steps you can take to remove a device from BT Virus Protect:
- If prompted, enter your BT ID and password to confirm the uninstallation.
- Click on the “Uninstall” button to confirm.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the uninstallation is complete, the device will be removed from the list of protected devices in BT Virus Protect.
If you want to delete the device from your account entirely, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your BT account online.
- Go to the “My Devices” page.
- Locate the device you want to delete and click on the “Delete” button next to it.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on the “Delete” button.
- Please note that deleting a device from your BT account will remove it from your protection and you will no longer be able to manage it through BT Virus Protect. You will need to install BT Virus Protect on the device again if you want to protect it in the future.