ALTBalaji is an Indian subscription-based video-on-demand platform that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Balaji Telefilms Ltd. Launched on 16 April 2017, ALTBalaji is the group’s foray into the digital entertainment sphere to create original OTT content. The platform has around 34 million paid users.
Recently I observed some errors while playing videos on our smart tv with the ALTBalaji app other apps like Amazon Prime, Voot, and YouTube were working fine but only ALTBalaji was giving some issues so to fix this I used some solutions that fixed issues from oursTV.
So by using my experience today in this post I am going to share some solutions and tips with you so that you can solve ALTBalaji Video not Playing on your SmartTV.
Solution To ALTBalaji Video not Playing on Smart TV
1. Update ALTBalaji
An old version of the ALTBalaji app on your Smart TV may have some bugs that may cause different errors on your SmartTV.
So in this case you must update your ALTBalaji app. To update the ALTBalaji app on your Smart TV follow the steps given below:
Steps to Update ALTBalaji on Android Smart TV:
- Select Google Play store.
- Select your profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Manage apps and games.
- Select Updates.
- You can select any listed app Find ALTBalaji & select update.
Steps to Update ALTBalaji on Other Smart TV:
- Navigate to an App that needs updating, then press and hold the Enter button until a sub-menu appears.
- Select Update apps.
- Click Select All.
- Select Update.
- Any apps with an available update will begin updating.
2. Adjust ALTBalaji resolution
If you have an average internet speed connection, in this case, it may be hard to play the video on high quality, as a result, videos will not be played.
So as a solution go to ALTBalaji Settings and then try to find settings for video quality and then set video quality than can suit your internet connection then the video may start working if this was the issue.
3. Reboot the Television
If you face this problem constantly then should try restarting your Smart TV. This will clear all the possibilities and eliminate the minor glitches & bugs that were creating problems with the playing video on the ALTBalaji app. Bring the remote of your TV and power it off for some time and then turn it on.
4. Troubleshoot Internet Issue
If you are using Router then for the internet then consider the following points:
- Restart the router. Unplug the power, wait about 1 minute, and reconnect.
- Reset the Network and check whether the issue is resolved or not. Network reset path in Smart TVs: Home > Setting > General > Network > Reset Network.
- Try connecting another device to the router. If it works, then it’s a TV problem, and if it doesn’t, it’s a router or your Wi-Fi problem.
- If your Router or Wi-Fi is not working then you should call your Wi-Fi provider for help they will help you further.
- If you are using a wireless connection, the distance between the modem or router and the TV must be within 15.2 m, and there should be no obstacle between them.
If you are using another source for an internet connection then check if it is working or not.
5. Update Smart TV
Similar to the first solution your Smart TV may have some bugs which may stop the normal working of your smart Tv and thus you should update your Smart TV to the latest version available.
To update your Smart TV to the latest version follow the steps given below:
- Press the HOME button.
- Select the Apps icon.
- Select Help.
- Select System software update.
- Download the Software update.
- Then restart your Smart TV.
6. Uninstall & Re-install ALTBalaji App
If you followed all methods that we mentioned then the problem may be due to the internal error between the app and Smart TV. Thus in this case simply uninstall the App and then go again and install the ALTBalaji app from Play Store. This can resolve some issues that other solutions can’t solve, so make sure you try this solution too.
7. Contact Support
Now if you have followed all solutions that we recommended to you and still have issues then you should contact the help support of ALTBalaji or contact the help support of smart TV near you so that they come to your home to solve the problem for you.
Hope you got value from this post, if we have missed some points then you can suggest them to people visiting this page in the comment section.