I continuously use chrome Firefox on Android and Windows for my work. I don’t like interruptions, thus Your internet connection was restored is one of those irritating issues that I see regularly and I don’t like them so here is what I did to disable them.
Type or paste in the address bar about:config and press Enter.
(ignore the warning)
Type or paste in the search bar network.manage-offline-status
And make sure its value is set to false.
If you had to change the value, then close and restart Firefox.
Sometimes data usage to a particular app may get restricted knowingly or unknowingly. When you turn off an app data it restricts usage of the internet to that specific app. So in this case, it will meaningless to follow any solution tip.
To check restrict data usage status follow the steps mentioned below:
- Long tap on the App on which you are facing this issue.
- Then go to “App info”.
- Now find the option “Restrict data usage”(the feature may vary from brand to brand).
- Make sure both i.e Wi-Fi and Sim card are selected and tap OK.
On Google Chrome
If you are using chrome on your laptop then follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Go to Site Settings.
- Choose the Site on which you want to disable popups and redirects.
- Choose block in front of option Pop-ups and redirect.
Hope this quick and guiding post was helpful to you, do check the other posts we constantly work on them and improve them for you.