T-Mobile Message Center Number Assuming you are looking for T-Mobile Message Center & SMS service Number, you came right as we have provided them with all. Currently, every network in India is giving problems, Message not sending from T-Mobile and dealing with network issues is hard but don’t worry we are here to help you out.
In this article, we have provided you with the T-Mobile Message Center Number of all countries where T-Mobile is present to give its service. T-Mobile is majorly present in the Czech Republic, Poland, Netherlands, and United States.
What’s the T-Mobile SMSC number and What is its use
SMSC or Short Message Service Centre number is also known as a message center number. Which is basically essential for doing SMS messages from your Sim.
Sometimes due to internal errors or if you change your State then you may face some problems like messages not being sent, Message Not Sent Phone Number Formatted Incorrectly, and many other issues. In such cases, you should update the SMSC number of your present state.
All T-Mobile SMS Center Numbers
T-Mobile has +12063130004 or +12063130003 SMSC numbers. Well, these numbers may vary from country to country.
You can send and receive unlimited texts to any country in the world where texting is available (except Cuba or Wallis & Futuna) While writing this article.
How to Change/update your T-Mobile SMSC Number on Android and iOS
Your T-Mobile sim SMS Center Number might be wrong, so in this case, you can try either refreshing or updating SMSC. Remember you should use the SMSC of your area. You should choose SMSC according to your area which you can get from.
Steps to update or refresh SMSC:
- Android: Dial *#*#4636#*#* on Keypad. iOS: Dial *5005*7672*SMSCNUMBER# on the keypad.
- It will automatically open the ‘Testing’ settings.
- Now if you have two sims in your android phone then choose accordingly. In my case, I opened ‘Phone information1’.
- Now scroll down and try to find the ‘SMSC’ option, here will see the Refresh option tap it.
- if it didn’t work for you then type your network operator’s SMSC number of your area and tap Update.
Hope you got help from this post, don’t forget to comment down and mention your thoughts.